Memorise: And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee. Genesis 17:6
Read: Genesis 17:4-6
4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.
5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
Bible in one year: Exodus 24-25, Isaiah 66:15-24
AS REVEALED BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE IN TODAY’S DEVOTIONAL
1. The very first mandate of God to mankind is to be fruitful (Genesis 1:28). This tells you how important your fruitfulness is to God.
2. I declare that this is your season of fruitfulness! Today, everything standing in your way to fruitfulness shall be uprooted and destroyed in Jesus’ Name.
3. Speaking of fruitfulness, you can be fruitful in different areas of life.
4. Do you know that it takes just an idea to become a billionaire? Yet there are people who receive idea after idea. Ideas just keep coming to them because they are fruitful.
5. Every spiritual embargo hindering you from receiving workable, lucrative, life-changing ideas is destroyed today in Jesus’ Name! From now on, you are connected to God’s storehouse of ideas, and you will never run out of them!
6. The Shunammite woman in 2nd Kings 4:8-17 had everything: a good name, financial resources, political connections and a supportive extended family, but she did not have her own child.
7. Sometimes, life turns out this way. You may be okay in every area of life, except one. You may be making progress in every area except one. Do you know that God is interested even in that area where you are challenged? Yes, He is. If you are experiencing such, today, the Lord will make a way for you! It is your turn to be fruitful.
8. I was in Britain not too long ago, and among the testimonies I heard was one from a friend of mine, who is a professor. This testimony made me dance. His secretary had been trusting God for the fruit of the womb for some time, and so he called me, requesting to bring her to me for prayers. However, I was already on my way out at this time, and so I asked him to give her the phone. I prayed with her, and the Almighty God backed up the voice of His servant. By the time he called again, she had delivered triplet!
9. Are you trusting God for a baby? The door is opened to you now. Receive your children in Jesus’ Name!
10. Has your intellect been unfruitful? Have you been struggling with poor grades in your academic work? Receive a touch from God today.
11. I command your intellect to be fruitful from today!
12. Draw closer to God. Show Him how much you love Him. Worship Him, praise and thank Him. Give to Him and minister to His servants. Make Him happy by winning souls. The Lord will arise for you today.
SHORT REFLECTION BY THE LIGHT POINTERS
Glory to God! I say a big amen to the powerful declarations from our father in the Lord and I enjoin you to also to make the declarations in the action point. It is clear our father made us to be friutful and anything contrary to our fruitfulness is not of Him. We should therefore stand firm and take charge of the situations that are not yielding fruit as expected in prayer because our fruitfulness is a must. We shall be victorious in Jesus name. The anointing upon our father Pastor E.A Adeboye will never run dry in Jesus name.
Make these declarations over your life: I receive the grace to be fruitful from now on, and every hindrance on my fruitfulness is destroyed today in Jesus ‘ Name!
There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior above.
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need:
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.
There shall be showers of blessing,
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.
There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord;
Grant to us now a refreshing,
Come, and now honor Thy Word.
There shall be showers of blessing:
Oh, that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!