NEW RELEASE!!!! STAY FOCUSED (HE OVERCAME)
AIYEMIDARA is a Praise/prophetic song that came out of my mouth in 2006 on the walk way of the University of Ilorin. I tried so hard to get admitted into the university for so many years after my SSCE but it didn’t work. I passed my jamb exams for good 4 years but admission was just difficult. In 2006, post UME was introduced and all you needed to be admitted was a 50 50 pass mark but I had 120 120 and my name was number 4 on the admission list. On my way home after registration and clearance, Aiyemidara came through in my heart and I sang it out that day. Brothers and sisters, forget the level where you are and praise God with this prophetic song then watch our God make your life beautiful indeed. God has never stopped doing wonders and yours won’t be an exception in Jesus name…..Eje ajumo gbe ga 🎼🎼🎼 come let’s exalt Him together
Download here DOWNLOAD
The long awaited single by Nike Daniel will be ready for download from the 1st December 2020.
“ Nike Daniel is a multi talented song writer and worship leader based in Sweden. Her love for music grew from tender age and now it is beyond a passion but covenanted service unto the Lord.
The Lord reigns is a single that proclaims the sovereignty of God over all things.
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Colossians 1:16 KJV
I was without focus
I was on the wrong path
I was without direction
But His mercy and love found me.
He brought me out of darkness into His marvellous light to show forth His praises. While framing my world with prayer and fasting, He dropped this song in my spirit. THE LORD REIGNS!
Text: Isaiah 60:1-3
What does Happy New Year mean? It tells you that we are a year closer to the end of our journey in life.
The moment a child is born, the journey to the grave begins. Your time to go home may come anytime. You must decide for God urgently.
2019 is a serious year; you can’t afford to play with God.
Glory is the opposite of shame. Glory is intrinsically associated with light and the Almighty God is called the King of glory. Psalm 24:7-10
He is also the Father of light. James 1:17
His glory is so overwhelming, the Heavenly Jerusalem has no need for any other source of light. Revelation 21:10-23
The link between glory and light is absolute and complete. Light is useless unless it shines! You must purposefully shine your light. Matthew 5:15
I decree unto you; you will shine this year.
To shine means to confront darkness. Genesis 1:1-4
Light and darkness are about to collide because of your shining; you must deliberately shine this year.
Swimming involves some level of skill. Zechariah 4:6 Be of good cheer, you have a ready Teacher in God. Philippians 4:13
To swim, you have to first shed your outfit, meaning that you should shed every weight that would hold you down. Hebrews 12:1, Romans 13:12
After taking off your clothes, you must then put on your swimming gear, which is the armour of God. Ephesians 2:11-13, 4:24-25
1. Praise the King of Glory with all your heart.
2. In the mighty name of Jesus, I am the light of the world. I will shine brightly this year.
3. In the mighty name of Jesus, I will destroy the hold of forces of darkness on my family this year.
4. In the mighty name of Jesus, every lion, every bear, every Goliath that come my way this year are dead.
5. In the mighty name of Jesus, I will reach the mountaintop this year.
6. In the mighty name of Jesus, my life will draw thousands away from the Kingdom of Satan thi year into the Kingdom of Jesus.
7. Personal request
2019 PROPHESY ACCORDING TO PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE.
As the year was running to an end; as usual I sought the face of the Lord that Father, what is the New Year going to be like.
And then we have a little problem. The little problem is that in Nigeria, this is the Election Year and anything I say will be twisted by who? By the Politicians!
So Lord I want to know what the New Year is going to be like and yet am afraid that if you tell me, and I tell them it will be twisted.
Oh thank God for God.
It is a Good Thing to be close to God. I beg you this year 2019 be close to Him.
So the Lord reminded me and say that is no problem. He remembered when at the table – The Last Supper I had with my disciples. When I said that one of them will betray me.
And they were asking me who will do it. And Peter beckoned to John the Beloveth and say: You ask Him, He will tell you. And John asked Him. And I told John that I won’t mention his name but I will take a little bread, put it in the stew and put it in his mouth.
He (God) said to me that we can see talk in codes.
… So codes.
Glory be to God!
The following therefore are the Year 2019 Prophesies:
1. FOR INTERNATIONAL SCENE:
Joel 2:28-32 KJV
28. And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
29. And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
30. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
31. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come.
32. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call.
2. FOR NIGERIA:
Lamentations 3:22-23 KJV
22. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
23. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
… So those of us who are already praying for God to be Merciful continue your Prayers as you are on the right track.
3. FOR INDIVIDUALS
Isaiah 3:10-11 KJV
10. Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him : for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.
11. Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him : for the reward of his hands shall be given him.
4. And since everything is in codes: FOR RCCG:
So you cannot say Adeboye said. You can only say “It is Written”.
… Glory be to God – Hallelujah!!!